- National Registrar Ministry of Corporate (Govt. of India).
- Registrar By NCT, Govt. of Delhi.
- An ISO 14001:2015 Certified By Equalitas Certifications limited is Accredited From Joint Accreditation System of Australia and New Zealand (JAS-ANZ)
- An ISO 9001-2015 Certified By Equalitas Certifications limited is Accredited From Joint Accreditation System of Australia and New Zealand (JAS-ANZ)
- IWA 2:2007 Certified By Equalitas Certifications limited is Accredited From Joint Accreditation System of Australia and New Zealand (JAS-ANZ)
Khatu Shyam Institute of Management & Technology (KSIMT®) implements a simple admission procedure that can be easily understood by anyone. Important points for getting admission in the programs offered by KSIMT® - an autonomous body and college offering distance learning programs in the management and engineering sector.
- Interested students should send the application and program fee in the prescribed form at the contact address of KSIMT®. The application can also be filled online.
- The institute must receive the filled-in application on or before the last date specified. In case of postal delay, the institute cannot be held responsible under any circumstances.
- Along with the application, students should also send the photocopy of the following self-attested documents:
1. 2 Passport size Photographs
2. Degree / Mark Sheet
3. High School Certificate
4. Experience Certificate / Employment Letter
5. Any Govt. Valid ID Proof
- KSIMT® will allot an enrollment number to the students
- Once enrolled in a particular program, change in program will not be considered
- All disputes/claims are subject to the jurisdiction of the courts in Delhi.
- All admission related queries (including queries for confirmed / provisional admission) should be sent via email to Khatushyaminst@gmail.com
- Fees can also be paid in full by A/C payee Bank Cheque/Draft in favor of KHATU SHYAM INSTT OF MGMT AND TECH P. LTD payable at Delhi.
- Online Payment is also accepted through Credit / Debit Card.